There is a page named "Chinese Dance" on this wiki. See also the other search results found.
- X:1 T:Chinese Dance M:2/4 L:1/8 S:Kerr - Merry Melodies, vol. 1, p. 29 (c. 1880's) Z:AK/Fiddler's Companion K:A c/B/|Aagf|e/f/e/d/ ce|cece|dBB (c/B/)|Aagf|e/f/e/d/676 bytes (78 words) - 04:40, 15 April 2012
- Chinese Festival (The): Annotations X:1 T:Chinese Festival, The M:C| L:1/8 B:Thompson's Compleat Collection of 200 Favourite Country Dances, vol. 1 (London847 bytes (66 words) - 03:06, 6 June 2019
- X:1 T:Chinese Breakdown  M:2/4 L:1/8 K:A afec|A2 AA|FAAF|A2 AA|EAAF|A2 AA| cecA|B4|eeec|A2 AA|FAAF|A2 AA| ceee|fecA|c2BB|A4::GBBB|Beee| fBBB|g2e2|BBBB697 bytes (48 words) - 04:40, 15 April 2012
- afdf afc'a | agfe d4 | ecGc ecge | dBGB dBgd | ecge dBcA | G2G2G4 :| X:1 T:Danced by Aldridge M: L:1/8 R:Hornpipe B:Alexander McGlashan - A Collection of7 KB (1,450 words) - 15:04, 27 November 2019
- player at dances, but he always played in the orchestra at ihe Northern Meeting Balls, while the music was in charge of Mr Joseph Lowe, dancing master of9 KB (1,448 words) - 03:58, 6 May 2019
- f2f|ged cBA|e2e f2f|gfg a2:|| X:2 T:Curley Locks  M:6/8 L:1/8 R:Country Dance N:"Moderato" B:Thomas Wilson - A Companion to the Ball Room (London, 18162 KB (195 words) - 03:35, 6 May 2019