There is a page named "Jockey's Dance" on this wiki. See also the other search results found.
- Jockey's Dance: Annotations X:1 % T:Jockey's Dance M:6/8 L:1/8 R:Jig B:Harding's All Round Collection, No. 59 (1905) Z:AK/Fiddler's Companion K:C G|c2c886 bytes (65 words) - 10:41, 6 June 2019
- BY THE LIGHT OF THE MOON. AKA and see "Jockey's Dance." American?, Country Dance (6/8 time). C Major ('A' part) & G Major ('B' part). Standard tuning (fiddle)1 KB (146 words) - 02:57, 6 May 2019
- Jockey's Delight: Annotations X:1 % T:Jockey's Delight M:6/8 L:1/8 B:Thompson's Compleat Collection of 200 Favourite Country Dances, vol. 3 (London, 1773)1 KB (97 words) - 10:41, 6 June 2019
- Jockey's Jig (The Traditional Tune Archive) Browse Properties Browse/:Jockey's Jig Theme code Index 1H1H26L 427L5L Also known as Composer/Core591 bytes (15 words) - 03:30, 15 April 2012
- Hills (2), Jackson's Delight (2), Peeler’s away with my Daughter (The), Jockey's Lament (The), Wild Hills o' Wannie's (The) Composer/Core Source Region1 KB (48 words) - 20:29, 9 September 2017
- 1134 1123 Also known as Whipper and Girder, Hoop Her and Gird Her (1), Jockey's a ranter and Jenny's a tearer, Hit Her Between the Legs, Ranger's Frolick3 KB (419 words) - 10:28, 18 July 2017