Back to Hiram's Valley
HIRAM'S VALLEY. American, Quadrille. According to Kerry Blech, the tune was recorded in December, 1925, at the Victor field studio in St. Louis, from the playing of Judge Sturdy's Orchestra, an old-time band who recorded only four sides. Judge John O. Strudy was born in 1858, lived in the Valley Park area, and fiddled and called figures. His band included a bowed cello. See also their "Moselle."
Source for notated version: